In the 9th edition this June we are changing things up! The shorter distance of the Zuidas Run is replaced by an Urban Run. We go under, through, over and past the familiar Zuidas buildings and other well-known sights. The Run focusses on giving you a unique urban experience (no mud!).
Zuidas Run Urban Run – Important information
We have split the Urban Run starts into four waves:
WAVE 1: 13.45 – bib numbers 1-200
WAVE 2: 13.50 – bib numbers 201-400
WAVE 3: 13.55 – bib numbers 401-600
WAVE 4: 14.00 – bib numbers 601-800
WAVE 5: 14.05 – bib numbers 801-900
Please remain in the start area at the crossing of the Claude Debussylaan and the Aaron Coplandstraat until your wave is called to the start (which is on the Aaron Coplandstraat).
During your run you will at some points cross the 10EM course. Please keep an eye out for the red signage pointing you in the right direction. We will also have traffic support on the course to help guide you. Please listen to their directions at all times!
Also, keep an eye out for the black signage. You would want to miss the opportunity to win some amazing prizes…..
In approximately 4EM you will visit some of the highlights of the Zuidas and experience the buildings like you haven’t seen them before! The Urban Run is not timed and will have no results, as it’s all about having a great time with your colleagues or relations. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page where we will be updating you with the various locations we have added to the course.
Rules for teams during Zuidas Urban Run 2017
- A team consists of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 runners.
- No distinction is made between men’s teams, women’s teams or mixed teams.
- The Urban Run is not timed, and for this reason the team results of this run will not be communicated.
- Each company can join with multiple teams.
- A team is registered for either the 10 EM or for the Urban Run.
- All team members within a team have to run the same distance.
- A Participant is not allowed to run more than one distance with the same race number. He or she is only allowed to participate in the distance for which the race number was issued.